Wide Format Printer Drivers
The WPD is our preferred driver when it comes to printing to wide format printers from Windows applications.
- Automated behaviour with default and customized template settings
- Constant feedback on status, media and ink toner availability of the printer
- Easy installation through Connect Assistant and automatic printer discovery
- Easy deployment of configurations with templates and shared custom sizes
- Optimal data processing for fast availability of applications enabling you to get back to work quicker
- Clear and modern user interface with all functions directly accessible from main screen
Tutustu tarkemmin tuotteeseen Wide Format Printer Drivers
Reduce paper waste with first time right printing
View clear positioning of image on media with on-screen interactive preview
View mismatch of image and media
Online feedback on available media types
Fit to latest workflow
Check and adjust the print layout page by page for multipage PDF documents
Just print the image you want with the automatic cropping feature
Track your prints with integrated accounting features
Wide format printer drivers for many environments
Driver for Adobe PostScript level 3
In addition to the WPD we also offer the Adobe PostScript level 3 driver for printing from Apple Macintosh environment. This driver is designed to drive all TDS, TCS, ColorWave and PlotWave printers.
WPD1 for Windows
First generation driver for wide format printers designed to drive all TDS, TCS, ColorWave and PlotWave printers as well as older wide format printers.
WPD2 for Windows
Next generation driver for wide format printers designed to drive PlotWave 300, PlotWave 350, ColorWave 300, ColorWave 550, ColorWave 600 and ColorWave 650 printers.
Optimised to print from AutoCAD® and AutoCAD applications
Microsoft "Compatible with Windows 7"
Microsoft "Certified for Windows Server R2 2008"
Microsoft “Certified for Windows Server 2008”
Microsoft “Works with Vista” Certification
Designed for Microsoft XP
Designed for Windows 2003 Server
Tested and approved by Novell